- Hardcover: 336 pages
- Publisher: SAP PRESS; 1 edition (October 28, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1592291139
- ISBN-13: 978-1592291137
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 7 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
This book provides a profound introduction to the functions, usage, and customization of production planning with SAP APO-PP/DS.
The authors teach you, step-by-step, how to use the central functions of APO-PP/DS and everything you need to know to optimally set up data exchange using APO Core Interface (CIF), including extensive details on APO master data. A comprehensive chapter on the functionality of APO-PP/DS helps you to master your daily work. In addition, readers learn how to use the central planning and analysis tools as well as how to create a finite production plan.
The book is complemented by a robust appendix, which includes menu paths, SAP Notes, and heuristics, and is guaranteed to be an invaluable reference. The book is based on SAP APO 5.0, but is equally relevant for users of older releases.
- Overview of Production Planning with ECC and APO-PP/DS
- APO Core Interface: Customizing, Transferring Master and Transaction Data, CIF Monitoring
- Master Data
- Basic Functions of Production Planning: Requirements, Planning Process, Heuristics, Firming, Scheduling, Pegging
- Tools: Order Views, Planning Boards, PP/DS Optimizer, Alert Monitor
- Advanced Processes in APO-PP/DS: Finite Planning, Setup Optimization, CTP, Material Flow, Multiresource Planning
- Appendix: SAP Notes, Menu Paths, Heuristics
About the Author
Dr. Jochen Balla teaches Applied Mathematics and Physics, as well as the Fundamentals of Computer Science at the University of Applied Sciences Bochum, Germany. From 1998 to 2004, he worked for SAP Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG as a training consultant for customer and partner trainings in the areas of SAP PP, APO-PP/DS, and APO CIF.
Dr. Frank Layer is a graduate engineer and works as a training consultant in the area of customer and partner trainings at SAP Deutschland AG & Co. KG. The primary focus of his work is with production planning (SAP SCM-APO-PP/DS and SAP ECC-MRP).
Download this SAP PP Book
If you want to download this book, please click the picture of the book. You will be redirected to Amazon website where you will offered with an option to download Kindle version of this SAP PP book or purchase a paper version of it.