- Area: SAP SD Books
- Hardcover: 403 pages
- Publisher: Que (October 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0789717557
- ISBN-13: 978-0789717559
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 1 inches
This book is the ideal manual for people installing or administering the Sales & Distribution module or for those managing a site utilizing the SD module. The book provides specific examples of how to conduct sales transactions, accounting for those transactions, remote sales force automation, managing distribution of product, and many other business aspects affected by the SD- Sales & Distribution module. This book isfilled with practical examples of how to structure your sales and distribution departments and processes to utilize the SD modules to save time and money. Also, includes tips for sales managers and sales reps, as well as valuable insight for distribution center managers.
- Specific information on how to use the sales force automation module SD- Sales & Distribution of SAP.
- The sales & distribution module is one of the most popular SAP modules particularly as sales force automation becomes increasingly popular.
- A fast, concise guide to everything the administrator needs to know to run the sales & distribution components of SAP.
- Contains valuable tips and examples that show sales reps and managers and distribution center employees how to get up and running quickly with SAP and save time and money.
This book offers no help at all in configuring the SD module. It basically just explains all the functionality that is available in the SD module, without explaining how you can configure SAP to use the functionality. If you are buying the book to see what SAP SD can do, fine. But if you want to configure the module, try another book! I recommend the SD book by Glynn Williams from McGraw Hill. I have also read the MM and FI-CO books in the ASAP series, and they are the same! – they cover the functionality and not the configuration. And even though these books cover the functionality, they don’t explain how to use it effectively, they just tell you what functionality is available. You may as well spend some time using the SAP online help. I suppose these books were great when SAP was new and not many people understood it, but now the market is more intelligent and aware of what SAP can do the market expects quality information on configuring the SAP system and using it to solve business situations.
Download this SAP SD book
If you want to download this book, please click the picture of the book. You will be redirected to Amazon website where you will offered with an option to download Kindle version of this SAP SD book or purchase a paper version of it. However, maybe it is a good idea to get another SAP SD book instead.