- Area: SAP SD Books
- Hardcover: 672 pages
- Publisher: Sybex; 1 edition (April 12, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470404736
- ISBN-13: 978-0470404737
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 7.6 x 1.6 inches
The first and only book to offer detailed explanations of SAP ERP sales and distribution. As the only book to provide in-depth configuration of the Sales and Distribution (SD) module in the latest version of SAP ERP, this valuable resource presents you with step-by-step instruction, conceptual explanations, and plenty of examples. If you’re an SD consultant or are in charge of managing an SAP implementation in your enterprise, you’ll want this valuable resource at your side.
- SAP is one of the leading Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software products on the market, with over 40,000 implementations
- Covers the latest version of SAP ERP-ECC 6.0
- Covers common through advanced configurations, so it’s helpful no matter what your level of experience with SAP
- Explains the conceptual framework behind the configuration process
If your company uses the SD module, keep this indispensable guide on hand.
From the Back Cover
Your step-by-step guide to configuring SAP’s SD module. This practical guide is your key to configuring the Sales and Distribution submodules, including Master Data, Pricing, Sales, Billing, Shipping, Transportation, and more. Follow step-by-step instructions and real-world examples for common and advanced SD configurations for SAP ECC 6.0. You’ll find out how to set up an efficient system and meet your business needs.
- Explore a sales cycle from start to finish and examine the transaction codes at every step
- Define an enterprise structure according to your organization’s sales requirements
- Understand cross-organizational elements and how to link them to the SD module
- See how to access and use your company’s master data in the SD module
- Configure all functions, including pricing, tax determination, product availability, billing, shipping, and others
- Manage account assignment and revenue recognition
- Get up to speed on advanced techniques and best practices
- Find a complete list of useful transaction codes
About the Author
Kapil Sharma has more than eight years of experience with SAP and has performed localization projects for China, Mexico, Canada, the U.S., and Europe. He is an expert in business process analysis, configuration, implementation, and change management, and he specializes in sales and operation planning and channel partners management. Ashutosh Mutsaddi, a senior SAP solutions consultant and a certified project manager, has 10 years of experience in design and implementation of SAP solutions. During his career, he has offered consultancy to several Fortune 100 companies in Europe, North America and Asia. Proficient in process re-engineering, business blueprinting, system configuration and upgrade, he has worked on all major SAP versions – from 3.1I to ECC 6.0.
Download this SAP SD book
If you want to download this book, please click the picture of the book. You will be redirected to Amazon website where you will offered with an option to download Kindle version of this SAP SD book or purchase a paper version of it.