- Area: SAP SD Books
- Hardcover: 425 pages
- Publisher: SAP PRESS, 1st Edition; 1st New edition edition (August 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1592293476
- ISBN-13: 978-1592293476
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.2 x 1.2 inches
If you use SAP ERP for sales and distribution, this book is a must-have resource that uses a process-driven approach to teach you how to use key sales and distribution functions effectively in your daily processes. You’ll learn how to perform transactions with fewer steps and less effort, and you’ll discover how to troubleshoot minor problems and system issues. In addition to the core areas of sales and distribution, you’ll find coverage of more advanced topics such as billing and reporting. And there are several appendices dedicated to quick-reference materials, such as lists of transaction codes and menu paths. This book focuses on the practical, day-to-day requirements of working with Sales and Distribution (SD) in SAP ERP. Each chapter provides you with the menu paths and transaction codes that are used to execute each of the many detailed examples.
- Comprehensive Coverage of SD: Learn how to make the best use of Sales and Distribution in SAP ERP in your daily work.
- Tips and Tricks for Your Daily Work: Maximize your time with the various tips and tricks designed to help you get everything you need out of the most common processes, tasks, and features.
- Step-by-Step Walkthroughs: Master even the most complex functions in Sales and Distribution using step-by-step walkthroughs, enhanced with screenshots and useful tips.
- Reports and Tools for Data Analysis: Uncover the reports and tools in SD to enable you to make decisions and evaluate data more efficiently.
- Real-World Examples and Insight: Use the expert advice and insight provided throughout to help you with your own SD processes.
About the Author
Matt Chudy is an independent SAP Logistics Consulting Lead. He has over 12 years of experience in SD, MM, and Logistics, spanning project administration, design, gap-analysis, testing, implementation, supporting, and training. Luis Castedo is an independent systems and business consultant with over 20 years of experience. For the last 15 years, he has been focused on SAP implementations. He is a certified SAP MM consultant, and his specialties include SD, MM, IM, WM, and shipping and transportation.
Download this SAP SD book
If you want to download this book, please click the picture of the book. You will be redirected to Amazon website where you will offered with an option to download Kindle version of this SAP SD book or purchase a paper version of it.