- Paperback: 363 pages
- Publisher: SAP PRESS; 1st edition (March 28, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1592294057
- ISBN-13: 978-1592294053
- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 0.9 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
It’s Friday afternoon, you are ready to go home, but you get a call from your customer telling you that their order will need to be express delivered. The only thing now between you and your weekend is changing the delivery priority in a hundred and sixty-eight order items.
The good news is there’s now a resource for you to learn how to do things quicker and more efficiently. This book unlocks the secrets of Sales and Distribution in SAP ERP (SAP SD). It provides users and super-users with 100 tips and workarounds to increase productivity, save time, and improve overall ease-of-use of the SD functionality in SAP ERP and SAP R/3. The tips have been carefully selected by SAP gurus to provide a collection of the best, most useful, and rarest information.
With this book, users of all levels will:
1. Save time With the shortcuts and workarounds provided, you’ll learn how to complete your daily SD tasks faster and more elegantly.
2. Learn quickly Full of screenshots and instructions, this book will help you pick up new tips and tricks in no time, such as using more efficient sales transactions and customizing your system to better monitor customer credit.
3. Develop new skills You’ll discover new ways of doing your work and find yourself saying, I wish I’d known how to do this a long time ago!
- Master data
- Sales support
- Credit management
About the Authors
Matt Chudy is an SAP Logistics Consulting Lead at Tyson. He has over 12 years of experience in SD, MM, and Logistics, spanning project administration, design, gap-analysis, testing, implementation, and supporting and training. He has been a strong team leader, and covered several SAP project life cycles. His specialties include Logistics Execution System, Transportation Management, Sales and Distribution, Inventory and Warehouse Management, Materials Management, and Production Planning. He currently lives in the greater Chicago area.
Luis Castedo is an independent systems and business consultant with over 20 years of experience. For the last 13 years, he has been focused on SAP implementations. He has experience working with Fortune 500 companies and on multi-site projects. He is a certified SAP MM consultant, and his specialties include sales and distribution, materials management, inventory and warehouse management, shipping, transportation, and upgrades. He currently lives in the Mexico City area.
Purchase this SAP SD book
If you want to download this e-book, please click on the cover image. You will be redirected to sap-press.com, the only website that sells SAP PRESS e-books. Don’t worry, if you prefer to hold your book the print version is also available for purchase.