1. In the copy control procedure, you need to specify certain controls. Select the correct controls.
- Routine for data transfer
- Copy requirements
- Number assignments of document types
2. Which of the following statements are true regarding cash sales and rush orders?
- Both will print the delivery immediately when you save the order
- For both transactions the goods issue is a seperate transaction that need to be processed afterwards and the billing documents need to be created afterwards
- When you save the cash sale the system create the delivery and the billing document and update FI.
- When you save the rush order the system create the delivery and print the receipt
- The cash sale order type is order related billing. The rush order is delivery related billing.
3. Which of the following is true about rush orders?
- Because it is a rush order, a reference document must be used.
- Upon saving the rush order, the delivery due list is updated.
- In a rush order, the goods issue must still be performed.
- Upon saving the rush order, the billing due list is updated.
- For rush order the system will print an invoice when the billing is created, to be send to the customer
4. Which of the following are true about cash sales?
- When saving the order, a background delivery is created.
- Upon creation of a cash sale, a delivery is created in the background and a billing document is created.
- When saving the cash sale, the stocks are reduced.
- Cash sales generate order and delivery document numbers.
- When saving the cash sale, the billing due list is updated because cash sale is order related.
5. All the following occur during the processing of a cash sale except for:
- A sales document is created using a special order type.
- A delivery note is created automatically upon saving the sales order.
- A billing document is created using standard processing.
- The customer account is posted to for the invoice amount
6. Which of the following are true regarding consignment fill-up?
- A billing document is created.
- A goods issue must be posted.
- The inventory value is decreased.
- Pricing can be entered.
- Liability does not transfer when the customer receives the material.
7. A consignment pick-up is a sales order type: