Stay ahead of the curve with IT Service Management (ITSM)! This is the comprehensive guide to the ChaRM and AIM functionalities in SAP Solution Manager (SolMan). Find everything you need to work with Change Management and Application Incident Management (the new Service Desk): the important concepts, instructions for configuration and functionality, and expert tips and best practices.
- Understand how to process all of your service, problem, and change requests
- Get step-by-step configuration instructions for ChaRM and Application Incident Management
- Find practical advice and best practices
What You Will Learn?
Major Tools in IT Service Management
Obtain the background information you need on AIM and ChaRM, understand Incident and Problem Management, learn how to work with requests for change, and much more.
Find explicit, functional configuration instructions and screenshots that will help you get AIM and ChaRM running in your SAP system.
Reporting and Analytics
Understand how to use key KPI-based reporting features and dashboards to monitor progress and status.
Overcome potential trip-ups and find recommendations and best practices when upgrading.
- Application Incident Management (AIM)
- Change Request Management (ChaRM)
- SAP CRM Web UI
- Application Lifecycle Management integration
- Roles and responsibilities
- End-to-end setup activities
- Approval management prcedures
- Transport Management System
- Reporting and analytics
- Core and extended ITSM features
About the Author of This SAP SolMan Book
Nathan Williams is the Global SAP Solution Manager Practice Lead at Monocle Systems. For over a decade, Nathan has supported organizations in their efforts to leverage SAP Solution Manager as an integral component to manage their SAP solutions across the entire application lifecycle. He is one of the authors of SAP Solution Manager—Practical Guide.
Purchase This SAP SolMan Book
If you want to download this e-book, please click on the cover image. You will be redirected to sap-press.com, the only website that sells SAP PRESS e-books. Don’t worry, if you prefer to hold your book the print version is also available for purchase.