- Hardcover: 797 pages
- Publisher: SAP PRESS; 1 edition (November 28, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1592294235
- ISBN-13: 978-1592294237
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 2 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds
Eliminate the everyday challenges of ever-increasing customer expectations and changing market dynamics with SAP APO! Understand the whys and hows of the SAP APO component in SAP SCM, including all of the steps and processes that are involved in demand and supply planning. This book gives you the concrete tools you need to have a firm knowledge of your SAP APO options and get started with confidence.
1. Demand and Supply Planning Principles Basic sales and operations planning principles explain the different types of supply chains and metrics, and how to construct supply chain and inventory models.
2. Basic Configuration and Navigation With elementary and advanced techniques, configure and navigate the different SAP APO functions in your system and learn how to set up BW objects, planning books, and more.
3. Components and Modules Understand how the APO-DP and SNP functionalities work in SAP APO, as well as with other SAP functions and systems such as SAP NetWeaver BW, SAP CRM, and SAP ERP.
4. Tracking Needs and Success Learn what SAP APO tools you need to meet your demand and supply planning business requirements, and then use different tools to monitor your efforts.
5. ABC Technology Follow a fictional business and understand how to translate its business requirements into technical processes.
- Advanced planning and scheduling
- SCOR model
- SAP APO Supply Network Planning and Demand Planning
- Inventory optimization
- Change management
- SAP NetWeaver BW and SAP CRM integration
- Planning engines: Heuristics, SNP optimizer, and CTM
- Core Interface (CIF)
- Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW)
- SAP Supply Chain Performance Management
- Characteristics-based planning
- Collaborative planning
About the Author
Sandeep Pradhan is an SAP solution architect in the supply chain management field and has more than 17 years of professional experience. He specializes in supply chain application advisory services and has achieved results by helping clients understand, architect, select, and implement the SAP supply chain solutions required to run their businesses. In his various roles (project manager, solution architect, functional consultant, supply chain manager), he has been responsible for providing thought leadership in supply chain strategy, business processes transformation, technology architecture, and business integration. He has worked on numerous full lifecycle SAP APO-Demand Planning and Supply Network Planning implementations from the discovery phase through the implementation phase. Sandeep holds an MBA from Monash University, Australia, and is also author of the book Implementing and Configuring SAP Event Management (SAP PRESS, 2010) and co-author of Global Available-to-Promise with SAP: Functionality and Configuration (SAP PRESS, 2011).
Download this SAP APO Book
If you want to download this book, please click the picture of the book. You will be redirected to Amazon website where you will be offered with an option to download a Kindle version of this SAP APO book or purchase a paper version of it.