- Hardcover: 398 pages
- Publisher: SAP PRESS; 1 edition (September 28, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1592292674
- ISBN-13: 978-1592292677
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 1.1 x 7.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
This is your must-have practical guide to demand management, where you’ll learn the ins and outs of projecting, impacting, realizing, and refining demand. You’ll learn how to customize the related SAP solutions, including APO Demand Planning, Supply Network Collaboration, and and develop a comprehensive picture of the business process and how to use the corresponding SAP tools effectively.
1. Basic Demand Management Concepts Learn what demand management is and how it can benefit your business.
2. SAP Configuration for Demand Management Find the steps needed for customizing the various SAP tools, including SAP APO Demand Planning, Supply and Network Collaboration (SNC), Demand Planning Duet, and much more.
3. Project, Impact, and Realize Demand Explore how to use SAP ERP and SAP APO to effectively manage demand and help lead your company to tangible benefits.
4. Sales and Inventory Planning Learn how demand management processes impact PP and IM processes, and how the timelines and constraints of these processes influence demand management.
5. Real-World Examples and Tips Use this expert advice and insight provided throughout to help you with your own demand management processes.
- Projecting Demand
- Statistical Forecasting
- Demand and Flexible Planning
- Impacting Demand
- Customer Collaboration
- Promotion Planning
- Duet Demand Planning
- Realizing Demand
About the Authors
Over the past 14 years, Chris Foti has worked with dozens of manufacturers and distributors interested in improving their supply chains. He has studied industrial engineering and logistics at both Rennselaer Polytechnic Institute and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Chris has worked for SAP for the last 8 years, and is currently the Director of Supply Chain Management Customer Networks.
Jessie Chimni, Vice President Consulting Services at Bristlecone America has over 17 years of professional experience in the areas of supply chain management and business intelligence processes and solutions, particularly in the electronics, semiconductor and CPG industries. Jessie serves as co-leader for the high technology area of Americas SAP User Group (ASUG), and is a regular presenter at supply chain management conferences.
Purchase This SAP APO Book
If you want to download this e-book, please click on the cover image. You will be redirected to sap-press.com, the only website that sells SAP PRESS e-books. Don’t worry, if you prefer to hold your book the print version is also available for purchase.