- Paperback: 260 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (February 26, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1508431620
- ISBN-13: 978-1508431626
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.6 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
Demand planning (DP) is an important process for supply chain management (SCM) across businesses and has a significant impact on the overall efficiency of business operations. In this book, you will learn how to apply key demand planning concepts to SAP APO DP and familiarize yourself with important considerations like statistical forecasting. Using a detailed case study and screenshots, you will build a strong foundation on demand planning concepts and design in SAP APO along with an understanding of advanced design in APO DP.
This expert guide to demand planning in SAP APO covers:
– SCM Context, Business Processes and Functionality for Different SAP APO Modules including Technical Architecture and Integration
– Example Business Scenario and Overall APO DP/ APO BW Process Flow Diagram
– Demand Planning Concepts and Business Rationale for APO DP Design
– Design and Deployment of Demand Planning in ERP, APO BW, and APO DP using Configuration, Master Data, and Transactions
About the Author
Avijit Dutta and Shreekant Shiralkar are globally recognized SAP Supply Chain Management experts. Currently, Mr. Dutta leads the SAP SCM Center of Excellence with a global leader in IT services, consulting and business solutions, and is responsible for providing solutions and roadmaps to customers. Mr. Shiralkar has established, developed, and diversified businesses, both within India and globally for fortune 500 firms and is a best-selling author.
Download this SAP APO Book
If you want to download this book, please click the picture of the book. You will be redirected to Amazon website where you will be offered with an option to download a Kindle version of this SAP APO book or purchase a paper version of it.