- Paperback: 258 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (March 30, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1508431647
- ISBN-13: 978-1508431640
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.6 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
Demand planning (DP) is an important process for supply chain management (SCM) across businesses and has a significant impact on the overall efficiency of business operations. With this book, you will learn how to use the SAP APO system for demand planning execution activities. Using a detailed case study and screenshots, you will walk through the entire demand planning execution process from APO DP to SNP and ERP. The authors also provide methodologies and a roadmap for a template-based SAP global rollout and SAP implementation applicable for APO DP. – SCM Context, Example Business Scenario and Overall APO DP/ APO BW Process Flow Diagram
– Demand Planning Concepts and Business Rationale for APO DP Execution
– Data Loading in APO BW and Demand Planning Execution in APO DP using Configuration, Master Data, and Transactions
– Implementation and Template-based Rollout Methodology
About the Author
Avijit Dutta and Shreekant Shiralkar are globally recognized SAP Supply Chain Management experts. Currently, Mr. Dutta leads the SAP SCM Center of Excellence with a global leader in IT services, consulting and business solutions, and is responsible for providing solutions and roadmaps to customers. Mr. Shiralkar has established, developed, and diversified businesses, both within India and globally for fortune 500 firms and is a best-selling author.
Download this SAP APO Book
If you want to download this book, please click the picture of the book. You will be redirected to Amazon website where you will be offered with an option to download a Kindle version of this SAP APO book or purchase a paper version of it.