The BEx tools are tried and true. Get expert advice from someone who knows why in this practical guide to reporting in SAP BW. Step-by-step and screenshot-by-screenshot, you’ll learn how to create effective reports using Query Designer, BEx Web Analyzer, BEx Analyzer, and BEx Web Application Designer.
- Get an overview of the BEx toolset and what it can do
- Master the use of all the BEx tools
- Learn from a practical, step-by-step approach that will have you building reports in no time
What You Will Learn?
When and Why to Use BEx
Understand the common business scenarios with which the BEx tools can help.
BEx Query Designer
Explore the basic process for creating a query from scratch using BEx Query Designer.
BEx Analyzer and BEx Web Analyzer
Learn everything you need to know about working with both BEx Analyzer and BEx Web Analyzer.
BEx Web Application Designer
Create applications that shine using BEx WAD.
- BEx Query Designer
- BEx Analyzer and BEx Web Analyzer
- BEx Web Application Designer
- SAP BW Web API Commands
- Filters, hierarchies, and variables
- Knowledge Management integration
- Nesting web items
- Query navigation in Excel
- Web templates
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
About the Author of This SAP BI Book
Jason Kraft has 8 years of experience with SAP BW and SAP Portals, primarily focused on frontend development of BW queries and dashboards. He also has 15 years of experience with web development and graphical interface design, both of which have been useful in creating a branded user-facing SAP reporting ecosystem geared toward usability and end-user efficiency.
Purchase This SAP BI Book
If you want to download this e-book, please click on the cover image. You will be redirected to sap-press.com, the only website that sells SAP PRESS e-books. Don’t worry, if you prefer to hold your book the print version is also available for purchase.