- Hardcover: 446 pages
- Publisher: SAP PRESS; 2 edition (May 28, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1592293972
- ISBN-13: 978-1592293971
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 1.3 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
Do you need to understand what SAP Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC) can do for your business? This is your authoritative guide to BPC to help you understand its features, functions, implementation, and integration with other SAP components and applications. In addition to learning best practices for budgeting, planning, forecasting, and consolidation, you’ll understand how BPC works for the SAP NetWeaver platform and integrates with other SAP components. This new edition covers the newest release, version 7.5, and includes additional coverage on consolidation and enhanced reporting features.
1. Features and Functions Learn how application modeling, data management, process management, and reporting work in BPC.
2. SAP Integration Discover how you can integrate BPC with SAP NetWeaver and other SAP applications and components.
3. Reporting and Analysis Understand the heart of BPC through extensive coverage of the reporting and analysis framework.
4. Consolidation Scenarios Get expert insight into real-world planning and consolidation scenarios through the use of example-driven best practices and implementation advice.
5. Completely Revised and Updated Find updated content for BPC release 7.5, the SAP NetWeaver version, and extended coverage on enhanced reporting and consolidation features.
- Integration with SAP NetWeaver
- Loading and managing
- Process management
- Business logic and BPC
- Application modeling with BPC
- Data scheduling
About the Author
Sridhar Srinivasan is a Senior Business Intelligence Architect for Zebra Consulting, Inc. He is certified in all of the versions of the product, including SAP NetWeaver BI 2004s.
Kumar Srinivasan is a Senior Business Intelligence Consultant working for Zebra Consulting, Inc. He is also a certified cost accountant.
Download this SAP BPC Book
If you want to download this book, please click the picture of the book. You will be redirected to Amazon website where you will be offered with an option to download a Kindle version of this SAP BPC book or purchase a paper version of it.