Can I request S user ID if I am not working in US

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #18056 Reply
    Urmimala De Haldar

    Hi Cleo,
    I have 9 years experience of working experience as a SAP BI/BO consultant from IBM India. After working for a year in US I have resigned. So I do not have a company email id.
    I have 2 questions:
    1. Can I keep the company name blank (or N/A) and apply for S-user id? Is there any phone number where I cann call and get help.
    2. I am currently in USA, is C_HANAIMP_15 exam available on cloud or should it be in a Pearson Vue Center?

    Thanks and Regards,

    #18100 Reply
    Cleo Isco

    1. Please contact SAP Education office in US for more information about this. I think that you can keep the company name blank or just say that you are a freelancer/contractor.

    2. Please contact SAP Education for confirmation about this. They are the only valid source of information in this kind of questions. Here is their US website: You can find the phone number at the bottom of the page.

    I hope it helps and appreciate if you can post answers that they will give you here on this blog. It will help other people!

    #18233 Reply
    Cleo Isco

    Here is an update that I received from Urmimala by email:

    “Thanks for your guidance. The information I got from the phone call is- While purchasing the voucher I can declare myself as Self-employed, then the company details related fields in the form are deactivated.
    Once the Pearson voucher is purchased S user id will be emailed. Using the voucher, candidate can appear for the exam in any Pearson Center in US( or the selected country).”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Can I request S user ID if I am not working in US
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by Urmimala De Haldar on