Career advise

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sunil

Hi
    I am from pharmacology & biotechnology background and I am very interested in SAP software. I have used SAP applications before apart from that I have no experience in SAP.

Please can you advise me which course is most suitable for me to learn and start a new career in SAP based software.

Many Thanks
    Sunil

#13391 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Hi Sunil,

I think that you first need to understand in which SAP module you would like to be specialized. Then, it will be easier to decide about the most suitable course. Can you please provide more information about your background and professional interests?

#13392 Reply
    Sunil

Hi Cleo Thanks very much for your reply. I have been using ERP based software and I have performed UAT testing, this is where I have developed an interest in the software. As I said I am from life science background (Pharmacology and Biotechnology) working for a pharma company and I would like to step into the software side, especially SAP software. I want to know which module will gives me more scope to pursue a role within the SAP. Kind Regards Sunil

#13393 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Okay, I see. For which business processes did you perform UAT? Based on the information that you provided, it seems like you can go for any SAP module. You don’t have financial background, so maybe you shouldn’t try SAP FI or SAP CO. Perhaps, you can consider SAP MM module (purchasing)?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Career advise
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by Sunil on