Condition records for the services of a Contract (Pricing) are not pulled

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Loc

hi,

I have a requirement that “why the condition records are not pulled for a contract servcie ?”.
    goto me31k (create contract), when creating an item and click on the menu Item->servcies,
    enter a service and click on Goto->conditons. And no condition records pulled althought I have already created the condition records.

Could you please help me for this?

thank you so much,
    Loc.

#47892 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

In SAP, when pricing conditions are not being pulled for a contract service in transaction ME31K (create contract), several factors could be at play.

1. Ensure that the condition records you’ve created have valid dates that cover the period of the contract. Additionally, verify that the condition records are in an active state.

2. Check the service master data to ensure that the service you’re trying to add to the contract is correctly maintained. Verify that the service is assigned to the correct material group, and there are no inconsistencies in its configuration.

3. The condition records are accessed based on an access sequence defined in the pricing procedure. Ensure that the pricing procedure assigned to the contract contains the correct access sequence that references the required condition type and condition table for the service.

4. Verify the configuration of the condition type associated with the condition records. Check its settings for access sequence, calculation rule, and requirement. Incorrect configuration can prevent condition records from being pulled.

5. Confirm that the condition table used in the access sequence contains the necessary key fields to uniquely identify the service and other relevant criteria.

6. Review the pricing procedure assigned to the contract and check if it’s correctly linked to the condition types and access sequences needed for the service.

7. If you have any custom enhancements or modifications in place, they could potentially impact the retrieval of condition records. Review any custom code or configurations that might be affecting this process.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Condition records for the services of a Contract (Pricing) are not pulled
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *