which course should I join in SAP for earning minimum 40 k per month

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Arusi kumari.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    karthik

Hi, now I’m working in non-IT side. I want to shift to the technical side. Before that, I need to earn 50 k per month, that’s the reason I would like to change my career field. I’m a B. Tech, C.S.E graduate, 2014 passed out. Let me know which course should I join in SAP for earning minimum 40 k per month. I hope I will get a response from you as early as possible.
    Thanks in advance,

#13498 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Usually, there is no big difference in salary of SAP consultants depending on their specialization (SAP module). So, you can choose any SAP course that is most relevant to your background.

#46797 Reply
    Arusi kumari

Based on your query, if you want to earn a minimum of 40k per month in the technical field, you can consider SAP certification. As per the information available on , the cost of SAP certification in India is around Rs. 40,000. However, this does not include training costs.
    You can explore the SAP courses offered by Cetpa infotech pvt ltd. in Noida, which are available for all and cover a range of topics related to SAP software. These courses can help you gain the necessary skills for a career in SAP, including technology consulting, customer engagement, and supply chain principles.
    Additionally, you may want to consider taking courses in support and operations, which can teach you valuable skills such as software testing and problem-solving.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: which course should I join in SAP for earning minimum 40 k per month
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by karthik on