End-user SAP modules for accounting

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Moggy
    Participant

Hello Cleo

In my new job I will have to use SAP for accounting, bookkeeping, balancing accounts, budgeting, controlling, invoicing, year-end financial statements, etc. I would like to prepare for this hurdle as best I can. I have no knowledge of SAP what so ever. Can you please recommend where and with what to beginn? Where can I find some kind of relevant information about how SAP works in this area?

Thank you so much in advance.
    Moggy

#16550 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

SAP ERP has two modules that are dedicated to finance:

1. SAP FI (Financial Accounting)
    2. SAP CO (Management Accounting)

Their functionality covers the areas that you mentioned.

#47172 Reply
    Arusi kumari

There are several end-user SAP modules that are suitable for accounting professionals. These include:

1 Financial Accounting (FI): This module is used to manage financial transactions such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and bank accounting.
    2.Controlling (CO): This module is used to manage costs and revenues, including cost center accounting, profit center accounting, and product costing.
    3.Asset Accounting (AA): This module is used to manage fixed assets, including acquisition, depreciation, and disposal.
    4.Treasury Management (TR): This module is used to manage cash and liquidity, including cash management, payment processing, and risk management.
    5.Enterprise Controlling (EC): This module is used to provide an integrated view of financial and non-financial data, including strategic planning, budgeting, and forecasting.

By mastering these modules, accounting professionals can streamline their work processes, improve financial reporting, and provide valuable insights to business decision-makers.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: End-user SAP modules for accounting
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by Moggy on