FI Certification

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Wendy
    Participant

Hello,
    I am in preparation for FI associate certification. I am going through the learning hub courses TFIN50, TFIN52 and TERP20. For some e-learnings like TFIN50 there are available different versions in learning hub. E.g. TFIN50_1_EN_Col10 and TFIN50_1_EN_Col15. Does anybody know the difference between these versions?
    Thank you.
    Wendy

#22089 Reply
    LookingForGreenEyes
    Participant

A Col# is the collection. It corresponds to a software or course version. Thus, TFIN50_1_EN_Col10 and TFIN50_1_EN_Col15 are respectively collection 10 and collection 15. The higher number should be a more recent software version or course.

SAP should spell out the meaning of these suffixes more clearly. I, too, did not know what they meant when I was initially looking through the available courses.

#22733 Reply
    Vijay Jain
    Participant

Hi Dear

i want to know about SAP FI EXAM Procedure.
    I am an Indian citizen and working in Russia. now I am preparing for SAP FI certification.
    but i don’t know about the exam procedure too much, so can anybody tell me that how can i give this exam in Russia in English. if yest then please tell me how can i contact with them

if any other ways is also available to give only exam then please tell me that also

thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: FI Certification
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by Wendy on