Is SAP consultant still a good career option?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mateusz

Hi guys,

I have recently started my journey to become professional SAP consultant. However I heard some gossip that job in sap consulting will be ‘dying’ over time and it’s way better to choose some other technology to make career in. Might it be true? At least to some extent?

There are also some attitudes indicating that SAP implementation projects will occur decreasingly.
    Will it still be possible to earn approximately 20k € a month as a freelancer in next several years? For instance in 2035..

Do you see any bright future for EWM MM QM and so on, when it comes to modules?

#46927 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Yes, becoming an SAP consultant can still be a great career option. SAP is one of the largest enterprise software companies in the world, and its software is used by many organizations across different industries. This means that there is a high demand for SAP consultants who can help organizations implement and customize SAP software to meet their specific business needs.

However, it is important to note that the SAP consulting industry is competitive, and there are many other professionals who also specialize in SAP. To be successful as an SAP consultant, you need to have strong technical skills, as well as excellent communication and problem-solving skills.

Moreover, SAP is constantly evolving, and as an SAP consultant, you need to keep up with the latest developments and updates in the SAP software. You may need to continuously update your EWM, MM, and QM skills and knowledge to stay relevant and competitive in the industry.

#47245 Reply
    Oleksandr

I see there still a lot of Consultant jobs in different SAP locations. I believe consultant jobs are relatively hard to automate, you’re fine for at least 20-30 years.

#48227 Reply
    Shreecaterers

As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, SAP consulting remained a viable career option with strong demand for professionals who specialize in SAP solutions. However, the technology landscape evolves, and it’s crucial to stay updated with the latest trends and skills within the SAP ecosystem to ensure long-term career viability. Conduct thorough research on the current job market and skill requirements to make an informed decision in 2023.

#48265 Reply
    Exoticaleathers

SAP software remains a cornerstone of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems for many organizations, and the demand for skilled consultants to implement, customize, and maintain these systems continues to be strong. However, staying updated with the latest SAP technologies and expanding expertise in related fields like cloud computing and data analytics can enhance one’s career prospects in this field.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Is SAP consultant still a good career option?
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *