NEED URGENT HELP! Order billing on a single basis- possible?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nina1313
    Participant

Hello everybody!

I am currently working out a very specific e-commerce solution and have the following job accounting question. Our warehouses are managed by SAP WMS 6.0 and store different goods from different customers. My question now specifically refers to a customer whose orders are automatically received and invoiced and then picked by hand (multi-order picking). My customer solution requires that the respective orders are booked and completely completed after picking individually outgoing goods. According to our IT, an order processing and conclusion on an individual basis, however, is not possible on the SAP side, so we are currently doing daily 2 daily deals – more is not possible if it is our SAP responsibility. As this works fine in other WMS systems that we use in USA & China and because of the importance of this project for my professional future I really wanted a 2nd opinion. Does anyone have a solution as it might work in SAP? (CMR is not in use for cost / benefit reasons). I am very grateful for every kind of input!

Best regards,

Nina

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: NEED URGENT HELP! Order billing on a single basis- possible?
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by Nina1313 on