June 18, 2017 at 3:33 am #15908
Dear Mr. Cleo Isco,
I hope you are good and everything went well at your end.
I have seen that you are the instructor for SAP material management, MM course and get impressed for the great deep contents and details which was reflected your great knowledgeable and experience in this field.
However, I need your assistant for selecting the best SAP module that cover everything related to logistic management and supply chain management jobs as attached above the job description for the projected position for me for your reference as am working now as warehouse manager and I need the most suitable SAP course for me.
Also the departments which are under logistic manager responsibilities are the production planning including MRP etc…, warehouse including staging, physical inventory and his management job as logistic manager including various reports, KPIs and other reports.
Therefore as stated above please guide me how can I become SAP professional at all departments starting from the beginning up to the professionalism.
# I hope to send me SAP PP, SAP MM, SAP logistic Management and SAP Supply chain management modules.
# I need your valuable recommendation for which SAP module is more fit with me and I prefer if you can make a great package for me which can be achieved my target as professional warehouse, production planning and logistic manager(s) from learning SAP modules.
# To be SAP consultant is one of my target as well so pleas guide how can I do it? what is the value/ benefits of it?
Your quick reply is highly recommended and please for any clarification let me know.
Very Respectively Yours,
ZoZoJune 20, 2017 at 1:21 am #15955June 23, 2017 at 11:38 am #16103
Thanks you very much fro your reply.
Could you please provide me answers for the following concerns:
1) kindly send the complete SAP Production Planning, PP Production Planning training for consultants (Complete SAP PP consultant certification training package).
2) I SAP Warehouse Management, WM covered under SAP MM training for consultant course?
3) Is there any specific modules related to logistic or supply chain management modules regardless of SAP MM, SAP PP?
4) Can I access to your SAP platform and practice all its related T-Codes? is it available lifetime after my enrolling to course or not?
5) Am really need urgent answer for the following SAP hot topics:
a) How Can I do warehouse staging upon received the production order from the planning department?
b) How Can do assign the location for any new received materials and make the various movements such pick up the material from its location, knowing its location, Cancel the PO, etc….?
c) How can I do SAP Material Requirement Planning, MRP?
D) How can I receive the FG and exceeded quantities from production and make the required adjustment at SAP?
E) How can I generate delivery note for any warehouse dispatching to the market?
6) Do you have a complete package for supply chain or logistic managements? and for any package which can be combined both SAP MM & SAP PP training certification courses?
Any valuable advise is highly recommended from you andJune 25, 2017 at 3:49 am #16195
1. I don’t have it.
2. It depends on what you mean by SAP Warehouse Management. If you mean the Inventory Management functionality of MM module, then yes. If you mean SAP WM module, then no.
3. Yes, SD and APO modules as well.
4. I don’t understand what you mean here.
5. It is not possible to answer these questions here. Please post them as separate topics on the forum related to functional SAP topics.
6. No.June 25, 2017 at 6:25 am #16196
Thanks for you reply.
Here is my comments for the above concerns after your answers for each which and need to provide me more details please:
2) Could you please send me SAP WM module course contents/ syllabus?
3) Could you please send me the modules for SAP logistics management and SAP Supply Chain Management?
4) I mean after paying the fees for SAP MM module for example do you have SAP simulation program to practice each SAP transaction codes such MIGO, VL32N, ….. etc?
5) OK I will do that.
Awaiting your valuable answer as usual.
Thanks for your support.June 26, 2017 at 3:02 pm #16200
2. Unfortunately, no. I don’t have it.
3. I answered about this in my previous message. Have a look at SD and APO modules.
4. Please check the course description. If it mentions access to SAP sandbox, then you will be able to access a training SAP system and practice various transactions.
5. I will check your other questions as well.
- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 5 months ago by .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Page last updated byon