SAP HCM CONFIG

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    deka
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

So I am trying to figure out where to begin. I have a blueprint that I am working on with a group( this is for training purposes). We have all of the modules( FICO/SD/MM/HR in the group. I have a general understanding of SAP HCM but it has been almost a year since I have practiced. My task is to create the following

Enterprise Structure: Organization Structure of Corporate Office /and Org structure of Plant/ and all of the Personal Administration.

My question is where do I begin? Do I get the client id number from finance? When I was doing the config steps I was just taking a client number from the training system.

I am drawing a blank and I feel like I am over thinking. My anxiety level is going up and I feel like I am over thinking. Please help me

#22822 Reply
    itisfi
    Participant

Even though the scope of SAP HCM, in terms of Enterprise Structure, is to configure 1) Personnel Areas, and 2) Personnel Subareas, but there are other elements which need to be configured as well, including the Client, Controlling Area, and Company Code.

The SPRO nodes provide detailed documentation on how to set-up these elements which you can refer to configure the FICO related structure. However, as you are working in a group, your Finance colleagues have to set it up for you.

You’ll need these when you assign the Personnel Area to company codes. The assignment of company code to other financial organization will be done by your training colleagues.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: SAP HCM CONFIG
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by deka on