Could you please answer my following questions:
1) How Can I do warehouse staging upon received the production order from the planning department?
2) How Can do assign the location for any new received materials and make the various movements such pick up the material from its location, knowing its location, Cancel the PO, confirm the production process order and issuing material to them, etc….?
3) How can I do SAP Material Requirement Planning, MRP?
4) How can I receive the FG and exceeded quantities from production and make the required adjustment at SAP?
5) How can I generate delivery note for any warehouse dispatching to the market?
6) Could you please tell me which SAP module can be answered/ covered the above mentioned questions?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to answer your questions in detail because answers will depend on how your SAP system is configured. I will try to provide some high-level explanation.
1. You need to do stock transfer from normal storage location to staging area storage location. There are many ways to do it. If you have SAP WM module activated and integrated with PP order, then you can create transfer orders using menu in PP order. In the most generic case, you can do transfer posting from one storage location to another using MIGO transaction.
2. If you want to perform goods movements, use MIGO transaction. If you want to work with production orders (PO), use CO02 transaction.
3. You do MRP in MD01 or MD03 transactions.
4. You can do posting in MIGO against a production order to receive the finished goods from production.