SAP MM & PM training and certification

Tagged: 

• This topic has 14 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Arusi kumari.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Tamil
    Participant

Hallo,
    I am Tamilselvan completed my BE mechanical engineering and working in gulf for past 4.5 years and have overall experience of 12 years in oil and gas field as an END USER in SAP MM & PM module. Still I would like to do certification in the above said module.
    Query : Is there any Authorized Certification course available for the END USER level.(Location preferred in India-Chennai and Bangalore).If so, can any one share information regarding this?

#15215 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

If you want to get a certification, then you should go for consultant level training. SAP doesn’t offer certifications for end users. You might consider TERP10 certification as its target audience is customers and consultants who are new to the SAP ERP solution. For training in India, check these institutes: SAP training in India.

#18053 Reply
    chuks
    Participant

Good day sir,

I want to enroll for the training but i’m in Nigeria.Where can i locate an authorized institutional in my country?

#18054 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

I don’t know. My suggestion is to contact SAP Education office in your country and ask them about authorized training centers: https://training.sap.com/ng/en/. You can see their phone number at the bottom of that page.

#18662 Reply
    Mirza
    Participant

Hi sir,

Do you have any training material for SAP FI-MM and SAP FI-SD integration notes from finance prospects.

Thanks
    Mirza

#18692 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

No, not yet. But we will create tutorials about FI-SD and FI-MM integration points in the future.

#19981 Reply
    jaupi
    Participant

Dear Cleo,

I am following your SAP training for certification in SAP MM.
    I complete some quiz from link that you sent but i didn’t understand how to understand you if I complete right or me the quiz?

thanks
    Armando

#20293 Reply
    jaupi
    Participant

Hello,

After the lesson 2.5 has not more quiz? What can I do to have quiz?

thanks

#20429 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, quizzes haven’t yet been created for each lesson. We will gradually add them later.

#20431 Reply
    anjalisupe
    Participant

Hi..

My self Anjali from India i have complited my masters in Arts & i worked in back office in MM department. Currently working on other project with MM team as secretery. I am working on SAP & i have to make my career in SAP so i found this one way to ahead can i do this course as i am non technicle person but as per my work experiance i found this is as platform for my career.
    Before investing in same i just want to confirm can i get better job opportunity after compliting this as i saw many negative feedback on other web sides.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by anjalisupe.
    #20435 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

I don’t know if you will be able to find a job or not. Unfortunately, nobody can guarantee it.

#20473 Reply
    anjalisupe
    Participant

Ok.. fine thank you.. ๐Ÿ™‚

i am non technical person thats why i asked it.

#20977 Reply
    JOHNV
    Participant

Hi there.-

I am a Planner using Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project, I planned shutdowns and capital projects, but most of the jobs I applied required to do planning in SAP, also there is opportunity in Maintenance Planner but required to use SAP PM I believe, I worked in a refinery and they use SAP1 as an end user to do search and printing of the notifications and work orders that is how far I went, so to do Maintenance planning? where in Australia or any online certified service provider can I access to learn it properly, normally the companies train their people here but is not my case. any help?

#21109 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Well, the number one option is always SAP Education office in your country. Please check their website (SAP Education) and see what options they offer in Australia. I hope it helps.

#46793 Reply
    Arusi kumari

If you are looking for SAP PM training and certification, there are several options available online. SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP PM) is a module that enables organizations to manage all maintenance activities, repair requests, and maintenance schedules. It is closely integrated with other SAP modules such as Materials Management, Production Planning, Quality Management, and Sales and Distribution.
    Through online training programs, candidates can learn about PM overview, technical objects, notifications and maintenance orders, maintenance planning, configuration and integration, and more. Training programs are suitable for SAP PM consultants, managers, end-users, logistics analysts, ERP professionals, functional consultants, business analysts, project managers, and anyone aspiring to start an SAP career.
    After completing the training, candidates can take SAP PM certification exams to validate their skills and enhance their job prospects.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
Reply To: SAP MM & PM training and certification
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by Tamil on