SAP PM Notification

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mahesh009
    Participant

Sir,

We created several work order types to categorize outage, predictive maintenance, outside contract type work orders. My IT is telling me that I have to use IW 31 and select W.O. type I want and create work order. I want to create a notification first and then create work order off of notification for various categories. Can you help me how i can create notifications first for 20 different W.O.’s?

Appreciate for your help.

Ram

#23033 Reply
    Edward T
    Participant

Hi,

You can create the notification with Tcode IW21.
    Then you can assign notification and to the order.

Regards

#46827 Reply
    Arusi kumari

SAP PM Notification is a feature used for creating and managing company notifications in the Plant Maintenance area. Predefined notification types, such as PM 11-53 and PM 71-73, are available for use depending on the site and staff creating them .
    Configuration is required to ensure proper processing of notifications, which involves defining notification types and linking them to relevant objects .
    With SAP PM Notification, maintenance and operations staff can easily keep track of issues and incidents that require attention, ensuring efficient and timely resolution of problems.

#49098 Reply
    IngenxTechnology

I am an experienced professional specializing in SAP Plant Maintenance (PM). With a focus on notifications, I excel in creating, managing, and optimizing workflows related to equipment breakdowns, maintenance requests, and safety incidents. My expertise spans the entire lifecycle of notifications, from their creation to resolution, ensuring efficient maintenance processes. Leveraging SAP PM, I contribute to the seamless integration of maintenance activities, promoting reliability and operational excellence within organizations.

#49103 Reply
    Exoticaleathers

Maintenance notification. Describes the malfunctions or exceptional technical situations of an object in the area of maintenance processing, requests for the maintenance department to perform a necessary task, and documentation of the work that has been performed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: SAP PM Notification
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by mahesh009 on