SAP SD.-Scheduling agreement

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bjt737
    Participant

I would like to know when a scheduling agreement is used?I can understand that it is used in component supplier industries.What is the need for it?Is it possible or necessary to create a sales order from a scheduling agreement?or directly creating delivery using a delivery list?Kindly explain the business in detail.
    what are the most commonly used scheduling agreement types?
    Thanks in advance
    Biju Jacob Thomas

#20972 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

1. It is an outline agreement with a customer that contains specific delivery dates and quantities.
    2. With scheduling agreements it is possible to capture forecasted demand from the customer via EDI.
    3. You don’t need to create a sales order.
    4. Outbound deliveries are created based on schedule lines in a scheduling agreement.
    5. Common types of scheduling agreements are LZJ, LZM.

I hope it helps!

#21227 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

1.How you create a scheduling agreement. -> How to Create a Scheduling Agreement in SAP SD
    2.then on delivery dates its gets delivered using delivery list? -> Yes
    3.then what happens? -> Picking, packing and goods issue
    4.how is the billing done? -> Using a billing document
    5.how is the pricing done in scheduling agreement -> Pricing is done using condition technique similar to as it is done in other sales documents
    6.if there is no pricing how the sold to party sell the products to customers.i mean the revenue part of the scheduling agreement? -> It is important to have pricing in the billing document because FI documents are created based on the billing document.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: SAP SD.-Scheduling agreement
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by bjt737 on