SAP SD TRAINING

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Arusi kumari.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mathilde
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m a key user in my compagny, and for the training I when to choose SAP – OIL and GAS module because working in petroleum aera. But I want to specialize in SAP -SD.

please tell me if it’s good choice.

rgds

#23169 Reply
    Edward T
    Participant

Hi,

As a key user I assume that you already familiar with SAP system.
    And I think there isn’t any wrong to start learning on anything. In a good terms it always better if you start with some basic. Not sure how advance your knowledge about SD module. Start with SD module first as basic before go with the specific industry solutions Oil and Gas.

Regards.

#46796 Reply
    Arusi kumari

SAP SD is a critical module of the SAP ERP system that manages sales, customer service, and outbound logistics. 1. ERP 360 and other providers offer free and comprehensive SAP SD training courses for beginners, covering topics such as organizational structure, sales customizing, sales processes, reporting, and business partners.
    2. The course includes tutorials on customer and material master data, sales, delivery, billing, pricing, and credit management, providing a comprehensive understanding of the end-to-end process of the SD module .
    3. The course is structured into three parts, including commonly used end-user transactions, configuring/customizing SD, and real-time scenarios, landscapes, and project lifecycles, utilizing real-time examples to bridge the gap between beginner and experienced SAP consultants .
    CETPA INFOTECH is the best Online SAP SD training institute in Delhi NCR SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) is an important module of SAP ERP and handles all the processes of order to delivery. SAP SD handles all the activities of sales and distribution.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: SAP SD TRAINING
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by Mathilde on