Specific doubt – Is there any transation for this?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Diana Santos

Hello!!

I would like to know if there is any transaction that allows me to know the orders that were left behind.
    I will try to be as specific as possible.

Let’s see something real:

My company has a 48-hour limit to deliver orders to the customer, that is, I place an order on February 12th, the expected delivery date is February 14th.
    The system then issues an order to the warehouse for the warehouse to organize the order and place it for picking so that the carrier can pick it up and deliver it on the following day (February 13th) by February 14th, as defined.

But for some reason, there is a product that was supposed to be in stock on the defined days and is not, due to a delay in supply.
    So when the system automatically sends it to the warehouse, this product is not mentioned and does not go on the delivery note for picking and then transportation.

The question is: How can I anticipate material failure on delivery to the customer and notify the customer in advance?
    Is there any way to see this same product in advance? Any way to see why or how the system itself did not send the product to the warehouse in advance? Any transaction?

Please, I really need your help. My job depends on this. Any help would be amazing! I hope I was enlightening and that you understand my doubts. I’m not native English.

Thank you so much.

#50103 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

In SAP, there are several ways to track orders and identify any potential issues with delivery. Here are a few possible approaches you can take:

1. Backorder Processing (Transaction: VA05): This transaction allows you to check for orders that couldn’t be fully processed due to stock shortages or other issues. You can filter the results based on various criteria such as delivery date, material, or sales order.

2. Material Requirements Planning (Transaction: MD04): This transaction provides an overview of the stock situation for a specific material. You can see the current stock levels, outstanding orders, and any shortages that might affect delivery. By analyzing this information, you can anticipate potential delays and take appropriate action.

3. Stock Overview (Transaction: MMBE): This transaction gives you a detailed view of the stock situation for a particular material across all storage locations. You can see the available stock, reserved quantities, and any outstanding deliveries or orders. This information can help you identify any potential issues that could impact delivery to the customer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Specific doubt – Is there any transation for this?
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *