SQL Report of SAP database table(s)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    tpeters1031
    Participant

I need help to know how to join SAP database tables in SQL server without using cluster tables in order to pull idoc number, po number, po details, and detail line status messages for “orders” in status 51… If that’s even possible. We have orders that fail for CMIR, qty multiple, etc. reasons and I want to produce a SQL report for folks that do not use SAP. Since this is outside of SAP I cannot use the cluster tables and don’t know enough about the other table structures if I’m able to pull the query details above. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Looking to publish a sql report.

#22819 Reply
    Edward T
    Participant

Hi,
    Since you need all the details data from your IDoc, and IDoc data segment table is a cluster table, I don’t think you will be able to access it directly via SQL Server query.
    The best thing to do is to create an interface using RFC Function that will provide you all the data you need before you access it from non-SAP apps.
    You can get all the data required from following tables:

EDIDC – control record
    EDIDS – has status and message record
    EDID4 – data segment record

You can filter by IDOC Message type and segment name and get only IDoc with status 51.
    Hope its help,

Regards,
    Edward

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: SQL Report of SAP database table(s)
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by tpeters1031 on