Task Lists and Work Order-SAP EAM

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sudipsinha123
    Participant

Hello Friends

Can you please advise on my below enqueries:-

1. How can i see Task list created for Equipment/Functional Location/General Task list on Work Order?
    2. Is there any way to see attached documents (Equipment Diagram/Technical Specifications) with Equipment/Functional Location via Service for Object, on Work order and can also take print.

Thanks
    Sudip

#22987 Reply
    Edward T
    Participant

Hi,

1. You can go to Menu > Logistic > Plant Maintenance > Maintenance Processing > Order > Operation List > Display.
    The report will show you Order with all information you need.
    2. You can go directly to each order document, then from Service for Object > Attachment List. It will only available if you have attachment documents. It will show the attachment list, then you can download and print it.

Regards,
    Edward

#22993 Reply
    sudipsinha123
    Participant

Hi Edward

Thanks for your reply, But my question is little different. User wants to see

1)Task list created for Equipment/Functional Location/General Task list on Work Order (IW32)
    2)see attached documents (Equipment Diagram/Technical Specifications) with Equipment/Functional Location via Service for Object, on Work order and can also take print- Your answer is valid if Attached document is attached with work order. I want to understand if the attachment is at technical object level, how can we see this from Work order.

Thanks
    Sudip

#22995 Reply
    Edward T
    Participant

Hi Sudip,

Yes the report is come first with the order, maybe you could filter the Equipment/FuncLoc then you will get all the list. But in most case if the standard report not sufficient for your requirement, then you need to build a custom report / query.
    The document service is link to each document when it initiate, so I think you need to drill down first to open the equipment, then you’ll see the attachment.

Regards,
    Edward

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Task Lists and Work Order-SAP EAM
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by sudipsinha123 on