Where do I get Change log with timestamps for sales order status changes?

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 weeks ago by Nidhibng.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Prasanth

Where do I get Change log with timestamps for sales order status changes?

I am able to get the header overall status from CDHDR and CDPOS tables, but unable to find other statuses like Delivery status, Billing status, Rejection status changes (header and item).

#48095 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Please check tables VBUK and VBUP for other statuses like Delivery status, Billing status, Rejection status changes (header and item correspondingly).

#49418 Reply
    Finacus Solutions

If you want to see a record of changes in sales order status along with their respective timestamps, you can usually find it in your e-commerce platform’s order management system or transaction history. Look for a section named “Order History” or “Activity Log” which should give you a detailed report of all the status changes. If the information is not readily available, you can check your platform’s documentation or contact their support team to make sure you have a complete record of sales order tracking.

#50455 Reply
    Nidhibng

A time-stamped change log of sales order status changes in your sales management software is typically accessible from the order details or history section. Alternatively, the system can generate a report containing this information, providing a comprehensive overview of status changes and their timestamps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Where do I get Change log with timestamps for sales order status changes?
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *