- Paperback: 438 pages
- Publisher: SAP PRESS; 1 edition (November 28, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1592292224
- ISBN-13: 978-1592292226
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.9 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
Whether you’re a decision-maker, consultant, or administrator considering implementing SAP ERP HCM (SAP HR) – or even if you’re entirely new to SAP – this insightful, detailed guide will give you a complete overview of what SAP ERP HCM is all about. You’ll learn about the core functionality, how it works, and how it will benefit your company. Everything from recruitment through benefits management and payroll is explained using real-world examples and case studies.
1. Discover what SAP ERP HCM is all about Find concise topic overviews, defi nitions of important terminology, and useful tips to help you build a solid understanding of key functionality.
2. Gain detailed knowledge Learn how SAP ERP HCM can work in your business by reading the in-depth discussions of the applications and tools offered.
3. Find out how it all works Explore how the functionality of HCM works, and how it can help you manage your HR processes.
4. Learn from real-world scenarios See how SAP ERP HCM works, using a variety of practical examples and case studies.
Global Employee Management
Time and Attendance
HCM Processes and Forms
About the Author
Greg Newman has a University Degree in Human Resource Management and has been working in the SAP HCM field since 1999. He is an independent contractor specializing in the SAP Payroll component, but has also implemented the other major SAP HCM components. In addition, he has provided support for all of the HCM components for existing SAP clients and project managed various small HCM related projects for clients. And he is currently a member of the editorial team for SAP HR Expert, and has published several articles.
Download this SAP HR Book
If you want to download this book, please click the picture of the book. You will be redirected to Amazon website where you will be offered with an option to download a Kindle version of this SAP HR book or purchase a paper version of it.