- Hardcover: 344 pages
- Publisher: SAP PRESS; 1 edition (November 28, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1592294251
- ISBN-13: 978-1592294251
- Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 1.1 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
Whether you love them or hate them, forms are an integral part of today’s business processes. Explore how to create forms that simplify your HR processes, align with your core business objectives, and support employee development. Whether you’re setting up the software or using it, this book provides end-to-end configuration steps, business scenarios, and the dos and don’ts of mapping business objectives.
1. Plan for an HCM Processes and Forms Project Understand what HCM Processes and Forms is, what questions to ask during project preparation, and how to configure and customize the system.
2. Develop a Codified Form Process Design a simplified, effective, and discrete HR-driven forms process for employees, HR administrators, business decision-makers, and managers.
3. Greater Flexibility and HR Efficiency Improve the accuracy of your HR master data with greater form flexibility and increased process efficiency.
4. HR Processes Meet Business Objectives With hands-on, practical insight into this growing and evolving HR toolset of SAP ERP, learn how to build forms that unite business function and form design.
5. Explore Various Form Design Approaches Learn the intricacies of Adobe forms and the new FPM, non-Adobe forms, and then explore the configuration and implementation considerations for each.
- Implementing and planning
- Adobe Forms, FPM Forms, Form Builder
- Process design
- SAP NetWeaver Portal integration
- Design Time
About the Authors
Justin Morgalis has been helping clients implement SAP HCM Self-Services since 2007. He comes from a consulting and development background, so he understands both the technical and functional aspects of SAP HCM and can communicate them clearly to any audience. In the past 3 years, he has focused almost exclusively on projects with HCM Processes and Forms components, leading teams of both functional and technical resources to successful implementations. He earned his degree in psychology from the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta, Georgia, where he lives today with his wife and two sons.
Brandon Toombs is an independent consultant who has worked with SAP HCM Processes and Forms and its predecessor solutions for ten years. He has deep knowledge of the technologies within HCM Processes and Forms and the unique challenges that these projects propose. Overall, he has worked for with SAP HCM for 15 years in every conceivable role: functional, technical, and project management. His focus is helping clients improve their HR outcomes, most often using technology as the bridge to get there.
Purchase this SAP HR Book
If you want to download this e-book, please click on the cover image. You will be redirected to sap-press.com, the only website that sells SAP PRESS e-books. Don’t worry, if you prefer to hold your book the print version is also available for purchase.