- Hardcover: 732 pages
- Publisher: SAP Press; 1st edition (July 15, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1592294316
- ISBN-13: 978-1592294312
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 1.9 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds
Make this book your day-to-day resource when addressing technical challenges and functional gaps in the SAP ERP HCM system. Dive into custom development using SAP-provided tools and ABAP code, and trending topics for HCM developers or consultants. Improve performance with authorizations, HR Forms Workplace, and ESS/MSS, using case studies to advance your programming work. Take your mastery of technical topics to the next level.
* Master the SAP ERP HCM data model, authorizations, infotype framework, interface architecture, and more
* Develop custom reports, apply enhancement techniques, and explore performance programming in SAP ERP HCM
* Get an introduction to integration with SuccessFactors
* Data conversion and migration
* BAPIs, Interface Toolbox, and ALE
* Custom enhancements
* Reporting tools
* ABAP List Viewer
* Authorization and related enhancements
* HR Forms Workplace
* Employee and Manager Self-Service
* Programming techniques
About the Author
Dirk Liepold has been working with SAP for over 20 years, and has implemented SAP’s HR software for companies such as PwC, Intel, Motorola, American Airlines, and Disney. In his time at PwC, he helped develop SAP training material and taught SAP classes at the PwC training center in Philadelphia. He has also presented at several SAP HR conferences. In 2002, he founded RowSix LLC.
Steve Ritter has worked with HR information systems for over 20 years and is currently a managing partner of Sage Consulting, LLC, an SAP software solutions and technology partner that provides business consulting services and add-on solutions for the HCM application. Since 1996, he’s been exclusively engaged in numerous SAP ERP HCM projects, serving in both technical and functional leadership positions. Currently, his primary focus is assisting clients with the implementation of the latest SAP web-enabled technologies.
Download this SAP HR Book
If you want to download this book, please click the picture of the book. You will be redirected to Amazon website where you will be offered with an option to download a Kindle version of this SAP HR book or purchase a paper version of it.