4. Which is true in determining the item category used in the order?
- Document type and item category group are used to determine the item category.
- Item category group determines the ‘usage’ of the item.
- The higher level item category can be used.
- Document type and item usage are used to determine the item category.
5. The item category controls which of the following?
- Sending of requirements.
- Whether the material can be a material or text item.
- Relevant for billing
- Whether a BOM item explodes
6. Which of the following statements are correct?
- Debit and credit memos is used to correct value only and no stock is corrected
- Debit and credit memos are order related billing
- Debit and credit memos are delivery related billing
- Debit and Credit momos can be reference to either a sales document or a billing document
- Debit and credit memos do not have a billing block
7. Which of the following statements regarding Returns document is incorrect?
- A returns document have a billing block
- A returns document can be referenced to a sales document or a billing document.
- You do not have to enter a returns reason
- A returns document can be created without a reference to another document
8. Which of the following statements regarding invoice correction are true?
- Invoice correction is used to correct quantities and value on a billing document
- Invoice correction is also correct quantities and value of the actual stock in material management and in accounting
- Invoice correction does not contain a billing block
- The invoice correction will create a debit and credit entry and you can only correct the debit entry. The Credit entries will be listed first in the document and then the debit entries
- Unchanged debit and credit entries cannot be deleted