SAP training

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rahulnamitkumar
    Participant

hello ,

i am based in Fiji, and have used SAP Financial module,

i would like pursue my online SAP training in the same module,

does SAP gives certificates for these training..?

and what are the charges like..?

#20330 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Yes, SAP offers official courses for FI module. You can also register and pass SAP FI certification. Check out this article for more information about SAP certification charges.

#46718 Reply
    Arusi kumari

SAP training is an essential requirement for anyone looking to become proficient in using SAP software for business processes. SAP offers a range of training programs to help individuals and organizations build the skills they need to implement, use, and maintain SAP solutions.

SAP training programs cover a wide range of topics, including SAP application modules (such as SAP FI, CO, MM, SD, etc.), SAP technical modules (such as ABAP programming, SAP HANA, SAP BASIS, etc.), SAP functional modules (such as HR, SCM, CRM, etc.), and other related topics such as SAP security, data migration, and project management.
    SAP training programs are typically available in a variety of formats, including classroom-based training, online training, e-learning, and self-paced courses. Some SAP training providers also offer certification programs, which can demonstrate a candidate’s proficiency and expertise in using SAP software.
    It’s important to choose an SAP training program that matches your skill level, interests, and career goals. You should also consider factors such as the quality of the training provider, the course content, the mode of delivery, the cost, and the availability of certification options. Additionally, it’s a good idea to check the reviews and ratings of the training provider and the course before enrolling to ensure that you are getting the best value for your investment.
    There are number of institutes and training center which provide worthy SAP course and you need to find a training programme that will help you understand modern technologies, So allow me to take this chance to recommend one of the top online training resources for learning , After a enough session of exploration in search of The best ,I found CETPA Infotech is one that is the best in all , their teaching strategies is amazing .
    Their expert team has created the SAP training course for the students that effectively prepares them to meet future industry needs and the students who are preparing for their placement can benefit from their training programmes because it does not only offers training instruction but also provide placement opportunities.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: SAP training
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by rahulnamitkumar on