Hey there! We have got some good news for some of you (and your bank accounts:)). But first of all, let us ask you two questions. Here they are:
1) Have you been recently going to register for SAP certification and become a certified SAP consultant? At least hypothetically?
2) Do you currently live in North America (Canada, USA)?
If you answered yes to both of the questions above then SAP prepared some sweat educational offers for you. Here are the details of the offers. SAP Education in North America is willing to provide you with an opportunity to take certification exams at Pearson VUE at a 50% discount. This statement means that all the associate exams are available for only $250! The professional exams are available for only $375! And finally the Business One exams are available for as little as $67.50. This prices are with applied discount.
Okay, so now comes really important information – the instruction how to get this 50 percent off. It is actually easy to take advantage of this offer… here’s how:
- PROMOTION CODE: 10CERTCC
- VALIDITY PERIOD: June 1 u2013 December 31, 2010
- TO BE USED AT: Pearson VUE only (www.pearsonvue.com/sap)
- DETAILS: 50% off ALL certification exams taken at North American Pearson VUE locations
- IMPORTANT: The promotion code allows for unlimited exams throughout the validity period. As such, we want as many people to use the promotion code as possible.
Now, do not say that we did not tell you about this exciting opportunity. Make sure that you book your certification before the expiration of the offer. You still have time until the end of the year. Meanwhile you may consider our guides for some of the SAP modules that will help you to ace your SAP test from the first attempt. We have got guides for SAP SD, SAP MM, SAP FI, SAP BI, SAP HCM at the moment and more guides are coming in the future. Stay up to date by becoming our Facebook fan here: http://www.facebook.com/erp.certification. And as usual if you have any questions or remarks, you are warmly welcome into our comments section:)
Here is the source of the discount announcement.