style=”text-align: justify;”>SAP SD Questions (vol. 3)
These SAP SD questions are for the following certifications: SAP Certified Application Associate – Order Fulfillment with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4 (C_TSCM62_64) and SAP Certified Application Associate – Order Fulfillment with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5 (C_TSCM62_65).
Important Notice – Read It First!
These questions might be outdated and might not correspond to the current version of the certification exam. There might be mistakes and typos both in the questions and the answers. No explanations for the answers are provided, therefore, if you do not understand or do not agree with an answer, it is a good idea to refer to one of these books. You use these questions and answers on your own risk.
We would also like to draw your attention to this set of SAP SD Questions, which is a superior alternative to the questions that you can find on the current page. This set of SAP SD Questions, which was created by experienced SAP consultants, is up to date and does not contain mistakes or typos. The answers for this set of questions are verified and an explanation is provided for every answer. For the access to this set of SAP SD Questions we charge a small fee that is negligible comparing to the cost of SAP certification.
1. Which of the following statements are true?
- A business process in the SAP system is represented as a document
- A Sales document consist of a Header and a Item
- Sales document header contains general data and default values that are valid for the whole document
- Items contain data for the shipping and procurement of the items as well as the delivery scheduling and deadlines
2. Identify the correct answer: In a sales document, the header data contains:
- Sold to party
- Material price
- Required delivery date
- PO date & number