3. Which of the following statements are true?
- A client is a self-contained technical unit.
- A company code and business area represent a group from a financial perspective
- Several companies cannot use one set of chart of accounts
- A business area is used for external reporting and is limited to company codes
- Business Area has no fixed assignment and the system need to derive the business area for each transaction
4. Which of the following statements are correct regarding sales organisations?
- A sales org can be assigned to more than one company code
- A sales organisation / distribution channel can be assigned to more than one plant
- Each sales organisation will have it’s own master data
- A sales organisation represent a selling unit as a legal entity with an address.
- Not all business transactions are processed within a sales organisation
5. Which of the following statments regarding distribution channel are false?
- Master data can be varied by distribution channel
- A distribution channel provide the structure for distribution goods
- Only one distribution channel can be linked to a sales organisation
- Examples of a distribution channel is wholesale / retail
- Customers can only be served through one distribution channel within a sales organisation
6. A division can be a product range.
7. A sales area is a combination of certain org units. Which of he following Org units make up a sales area?
- Sales Organisation
- Distribution channel
- Sales office
- Shipping point