Forum Replies Created
Try setting the indicator V_CLAO-MFKLS (multiple classification) for your material class type. Here is the path in SPRO transaction:
Cross-Application Components -> Classification system -> Classes -> Maintain Object types and Class typesMarch 24, 2023 at 4:38 am in reply to: Best SAP-certified solution for monitoring large supply chain #46809
Well, there is SAP Landscape Management solution (known as ‘SAP LaMa’) provided by SAP themselves. Also, there are alternatives from:
Generally, there are several options for getting a second opinion on an SAP consulting firm fees:
1. Ask another SAP consulting company (a direct competitor of the consulting firm with which you signed a contract) for an estimate of the same project / task.
2. If you have a contract for software licenses directly with SAP SE, you can ask their expert opinion about the fees of your SAP consulting firm.
3. You can hire an experienced SAP consultant or an SAP architect as an employee in your company and ask them to validate estimates of your SAP consulting provider.
If you intend to work with that SAP consulting firm long term, the option 3 might be the most cost effective option.
Please check this page for some basic guidance on getting started: SAP FI Certification
Please verify your configuration and assignment of the factory calendars.
If you open a work center (tcode IR03), which factory calendar is maintained on the ‘Capacities’ tab (after clicking on the ‘Capacity’ button)?
Could you clarify which SAP software you are using? SAP APO or SAP S/4HANA for Retail?
Are there any Parameters we can set or we need to set to get the vmi System work?
As a customer in the VMI scenario, you will be responsible for:
1. Transferring stock and sales data to your vendor via EDI (you will need to set up IDocs and connectivity with the vendor’s ERP system)
2. Creating purchase orders for order acknowledgments received by EDI from the vendor
3. (Optionally) you might also send information about the purchase order numbers in your SAP system to the vendor, so that they can maintain them as reference in their sales orders
So, you will need to complete quite a few configuration activities in these 3 areas.
Is it possible to get alerts when reaching different stock levels e.g. Max/Min stock?
If you are using SAP S/4HANA, then you should be able to set up inventory alerts using the ‘Situation Handling’ functionality.
Do you mean the “Completion rule” = “A” in your item category?
Yes, you can set the “Completion rule” as blank to allow creation of additional deliveries. You can also set it to “B” to allow creation of multiple deliveries until the full quantity from the sales order item has not been completely referenced.
If you are using the Quick Sizer on SAP website, then, after you create a project, it has a sidebar on the left-hand side of a screen. In the sidebar, there are nodes related to different modules of SAP S/4HANA like ‘Finance’, ‘Human Capital Mgmt.’, ‘Sales’, ‘Logistics Execution’, and so on. Please check the node called ‘Product Dev. & Execution’ for IM and MM components. You should be able to find them there.
Can you please share the error message number or a screenshot?
Congrats with completing your SAP HR course! Where are you based / looking for a job?November 11, 2022 at 7:20 pm in reply to: Integración entre ERP y EWM en S4 HANA – retorno de los procesos de EWM a ERP #41346
Please check if there are any messages stuck in the queue between EWM and ERP. You can use transactions SMQ1 (outbound queue) or SMQ2 (inbound queue) in S/4HANA to check why material movements from SAP EWM aren’t posted to SAP S/4HANA.
I don’t think I fully understood your question. Can you please provide additional information?
Please check this page with an overview of SAP IDES access providers: SAP IDES access.August 29, 2018 at 12:00 pm in reply to: SAP Career for Computer Engineer with .Net certification #21663